Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

selamat sayang... selamat hari lahir

dua puluh tujuh haribulan february...
Untuk Suami Tercinta....Selamat Ulang Tahun yg ke-27 SAYANG



DADDY......
To others, you might just be an ordinary person
To others, you might just be a normal employee
To others, you might just be a son of a couple
To others, you might just be a husband of someone
To others, you might just be the youngest among your sibling

But to me

You are my HUSBAND
You are my BEST FRIEND
You are my TEACHER
You are my HERO
You are my INSPIRATION
You are the WORLD

And most important is, you are my LIFE too

Nothing more than
A shoulder to cry on
A home to rely on
A place of secure and peace
A pillow of comfort
A book of inspirations
A heaven of joy and happiness
And a hope of survival

I LOVE U SO MUCH DADDY!!!

No comments: